Join Our Team!
If you’re an experienced dental lab technician, who understands the complexities of today's dental restorations and can consistently deliver a high-quality product to exact specifications, you belong to our team! We also look for professionals with superior administrative and service capabilities to meet the needs of our clients. To submit your resume, please e-mail a PDF or Word document to our Career Center.
CUSTOMER SERVICE – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
FINANCE – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
HUMAN RESOURCES – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
IT – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
MARKETING – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
OPERATIONS – LAB MANAGER
MICRODENTAL LAB MANAGER (MicroDental California Laboratory, Livermore, CA) . . .
MicroDental Laboratories is a world-class, rapidly growing, global company with strong benefit packages and great long-term stability. We operate in over 25 locations in North America as both MicroDental Laboratories and Modern Dental Laboratory USA. With our focus on Quality, Value, and Legendary Customer Care, our Centers are devoted to building strong and lasting relationships with our dentists and their team members. We are looking for a determined, high energy, well organized individual for the position of Dental Laboratory Manager at our Livermore, CA location!
Job Summary: The Dental Laboratory Manager of MicroDental Lab located in Livermore, CA, will oversee all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the laboratory. They will be responsible for effective planning, delegating, coordinating, staffing, organizing, and decision making to attain desirable profit-making results and customer satisfaction.
• Ensure laboratory maintains and manage relevant proficiency and quality control standards
• Ensure individualized customer service, communication, and directly interact with customers in resolving issues as necessary including a system to monitor customer maintenance and plan for meeting industry standards for customer retention
• Measure and regularly communicate the operational performance (cost, quality, time, customer issues) through effective metrics and related capabilities (i.e., processes, systems, data)
• Hire, train, engage, empower, develop and mentor laboratory staff
• Establish and conduct a professional employee evaluation system for rating performance, goal setting, and providing regular feedback to the staff members
• Establish a regular system of staff communication—including production/team huddles, team meetings, and all-lab communication
• Establish performance goals in collaboration with the Company’s Senior Executive Leadership team
• Establish, deploy, and continuously improve a standard, consistent way of managing laboratory to facilitate continued company growth
• Establish and manage departmental budget/P&L in coordination with CEO/CFO
• Assist in a plan for developing a sales and marketing strategy that integrates with the corporate sales team to attain budgeted sales revenue goals
• Plan and execute ongoing productivity improvement strategy across the laboratory operations, leveraging internal and external best practices
• Collaborate and interact with other departments such as R&D, human resources, accounting and IT to establish and refine efficient and effective processes while ensuring the company's operational priorities are aligned with the company strategy
• Ensure Operations-related data, analysis, and guidance are provided in the preparation of bids for potential customer contracts as well strategic partner initiatives
• Assist in the development of and ensure accountability for production department materials and labor budgets
• Assist with product analysis and pricing development
• Attend tradeshows, meetings and other events as required
• Ensure that safety protocol and safe practices are being followed throughout the laboratory
• Minimize material waste and control material costs in conjunction with the finance department Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business, or equivalent work experience. CDT or equivalent preferred.
• 5+ years in a leadership experience at the senior management, large dental laboratory/industry experience required
• Direct experience defining, deploying, and continuously improving operations and management processes
• Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) software, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
• Operations Management: 5 years (Preferred)
• Senior Management level: 5 years (Preferred)
• Occasional travel required
All new hires will be required to pass our standard employee background check
References must be provided
To apply, email resume to [email@example.com]
Micro Dental Lab USA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Micro Dental Lab USA recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
SALES – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE