Join Our Team!
If you’re an experienced dental lab technician who understands the complexities of modern dental restorations and can consistently deliver high quality dental restorations to exact specifications, consider working with us. We also look for individuals with superior service capabilities to meet the needs of our customers.
Have a look through our job postings below, whether you’re a dental lab technician or other professional at the top of your field. We have dental laboratory technicians working for us in our dental labs in the United States and Canada. To submit your resume, please e-mail a PDF or Word document to our Career Center.
CUSTOMER SERVICE – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
FINANCE – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
HUMAN RESOURCES – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
IT SPECIALIST/HELP DESK LEVEL 2 . . .
Serving the dental industry since 1964, MicroDental's primary objectives have always remained constant: consistently striving to fabricate high-quality restorations in a customer service-oriented environment. MicroDental, being a full service dental laboratory, has expanded the ability to provide a complete service experience utilizing big laboratory technology combined with the personalized customer support of our roots. From award-winning restorative craftsmanship to practice marketing, MicroDental offers a complete practice solution to satisfy every need.
We are currently seeking an experienced IT Specialist/Help Desk Level 2 to join our talented team.
This role will provide all levels of technical support and consulting services on all IT related matters, including laptop and desktop hardware, peripherals, desk phones and mobile phones. The position will also provide ad hoc training on application use and various internal process and procedures as well as assist in providing periodic reports, inventory management, and other administrative tasks, as needed.
The successful candidate must be capable of providing optimum customer service to a wide variety of users through professional commitment and dedication. This candidate must also be able to adapt to change and learn quickly in a highly dynamic environment. This job may require occasional travel, evening and weekend shifts.
• Provide onsite and remote technical support to end users
• Troubleshoot multiple computer platforms: Windows, Macintosh, and mobile devices (iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile)
• Provide support for multiple enterprise applications including: data backups, e-mail, calendar scheduling, word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, Internet browsers, as well as department-specific specialized applications
• Troubleshoot network configurations: LAN, WAN, wireless access, routers, internet connectivity, VPN
• Provide support for mobile users who work at home, travel, or work from a remote office, using remote desktop and other tools
• Monitor and maintain overall network health, including: Server backup, MPLS connectivity, Site to Site VPN connections, SAN and NAS storage health
• Assist with maintenance and troubleshooting of VMWare and Virtual Servers
• Assist with troubleshooting and maintenance Cisco Call Manager system
• Assist with support and maintenance of Office 365 email system
• Troubleshoot networked and local printers
• Identify and resolve hardware and software application conflicts, software Licenses, Installations and documentation
• Open and close service requests, as well as manage the classification, assignment, tracking, and completion of requests
• Ensure that resolutions are consistent with company standards and IT security and policies
• Help identify and implement innovative solutions for customers
• Prefer 3-5 years IT experience, including technical training
• Knowledge of Windows and Macintosh platforms, (including portables) and Microsoft Office suite of applications
• Good knowledge of network infrastructure including TCP/IP, routing, managed switches, firewalls, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and SMTP
• Experience with VMWare, Windows Servers and Cisco Call Manager is a plus
• Familiarity with Equallogic SAN, Symantec Backup Exec and Office 365 is a plus
• Analyzing data and drawing appropriate conclusions, and recommending changes
• Experience demonstrated skills using PC-based spreadsheet software sufficient to develop formulas, complete calculations across multiple worksheets, and use functions preferred
• Ability and willingness to work extended hours or a modified schedule to support planned activities or emergency situations
• Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences, both verbally and written
• Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks among many competing requests
• Experience working in or supporting a call center or help desk environment
• MCP, MCSE, A+ Certifications is a plus
• Aptitude for learning
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and in a team environment
We offer an excellent compensation plan with benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, short/long term disability, 401(k) plus match, vacation and holidays. If you are committed to providing the ultimate customer experience and have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic, fast paced and rewarding environment, please submit your resume.
To submit your resume, please e-mail a PDF or Word document to Stacey Baker.
MARKETING – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
DENTURE TECHNICIAN . . .
Location: Livermore, CA
Are you a talented technician that is ready to take their career to the next level? Are you a laboratory owner ready to give up the daunting daily tasks of running your own lab? Are you looking to join a team of talented technicians that is on the leading edge of technology?
If you said “yes” to any of these questions, then we invite you to join MicroDental, one of the largest and most advanced dental labs in the country! Our management team strives to make this the best dental lab to work for by providing an environment where continuous learning and growth are strongly encouraged. We are a collaborative group that is looking for technicians who want to go above and beyond for their customers.
Serving the dental industry since 1964, MicroDental's primary objectives have always remained constant: consistently fabricate high-quality restorations in a customer service-oriented environment. MicroDental, being a full service dental laboratory, has expanded the ability to provide a complete service experience utilizing big laboratory technology combined with the personalized customer support of our roots. From award-winning restorative craftsmanship to practice marketing, MicroDental offers a complete practice solution to satisfy every need.
We are currently seeking an experienced technician to join our Denture team.
• Acrylic finishing – must be proficient in finishing complete dentures, partials and implants dentures
• Repairs & Relines
• Must have knowledge of partials and dentures with attachments
• Experience in set-ups and waxing a plus
• Other duties as assigned
• Education – High school diploma or GED
• Experience – responsibilities as listed above
• Communication Skills – English skills required
• State of the art facility and equipment
• Investments in the latest technology
• Full product-line laboratory
• Excellent compensation plan with benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, short/long term disability, 401(k) plus match, vacation and holidays
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic, fast paced and rewarding environment, please send your resume.
SALES – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE