Join Our Team!
If you’re an experienced dental lab technician who understands the complexities of modern dental restorations and can consistently deliver high quality dental restorations to exact specifications, consider working with us. We also look for individuals with superior service capabilities to meet the needs of our customers.
Have a look through our job postings below, whether you’re a dental lab technician or other professional at the top of your field. We have dental laboratory technicians working for us in our dental labs in the United States and Canada. To submit your resume, please e-mail a PDF or Word document to our Career Center.
CUSTOMER SERVICE – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
FINANCE – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
HUMAN RESOURCES – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
IT – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
MARKETING – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
ORTHODONTIC TECHNICIAN . . .
Location: Livermore, CA
Are you a talented technician that is ready to take their career to the next level? Are you looking to join a team of talented technicians that is on the leading edge of technology?
If you said “yes” to any of these questions, then we invite you to join MicroDental, one of the largest and most advanced dental labs in the country! Our management team strives to make this the best dental lab to work for by providing an environment where continuous learning and growth are strongly encouraged. We are a collaborative group that is looking for technicians who want to go above and beyond for their customers.
We are currently seeking an experienced Orthodontic Technician to join our Removable Department.
• Create and perform work according to doctor’s prescription
• Able to examine and clean models free of any bubbles or small pulls, check bite/mounting
• Identify and reject cases that have concerns for any reason (i.e. material choice unclear, distortions present that may interfere with fit, form or function) and alerting appropriate party to address the issue
• Crosscheck duplicate models/mountings
• Knowledge of block out, waxing, acrylic finishing of orthodontic appliances required
• Must understand orthodontic prescription and have a working knowledge of dental terminology
• Must have knowledge of different splint designs including canine guidance, anterior guidance, NTI, flat plane, gelb
• Knowledge of pressure form appliances required
• Use of hand tools required
• Good manual dexterity required
• Detail oriented
• Removable orthotic knowledge a plus
To submit your resume, please e-mail a PDF or Word document to Stacey Baker.
SALES – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE