Join Our Team!
If you’re an experienced dental lab technician, who understands the complexities of today's dental restorations and can consistently deliver a high-quality product to exact specifications, you belong to our team! We also look for professionals with superior administrative and service capabilities to meet the needs of our clients. To submit your resume, please e-mail a PDF or Word document to our Career Center.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS REPRESENTATIVE . . .
Location: Livermore, CA
Serving the dental industry since 1964, MicroDental's primary objectives have always remained constant: consistently striving to fabricate high-quality restorations in a customer service-oriented environment. MicroDental, being a full service dental laboratory, has expanded the ability to provide a complete service experience utilizing big laboratory technology combined with the personalized customer support of our roots. From award-winning restorative craftsmanship to practice marketing, MicroDental offers a complete practice solution to satisfy every need.
You are a customer service professional with experience building lasting relationships, providing world-class service, and managing a territory of customers (dental customers preferred, but not required). You are enthusiastic and passionate, providing the best Customer Experience possible, and build customer loyalty in a challenging environment. You know how to proactively look for solutions to problems and reach out to customers about potential issues before they occur.
If you’re ready to become part of a team committed to being the best service organization in the industry and want to take your career to the next level, we invite you to apply to our Customer Success Representative position.
In this role, you will provide quality service to an assigned customer territory with the goal of retaining and growing your accounts. You will have the opportunity to be an important face of the business by projecting a professional company image through all written, verbal and face to face interactions. This role will participate in local sales events, open houses, tradeshows, and on-site customer visits.
Teamwork is crucial, and you will enjoy partnering with other areas of the company including Marketing, Operations and Accounting to resolve customer issues.
• Provide high-level of customer care to assigned client group on a pro-active basis
• Enter and maintain customer information in CRM with a 98% or greater accuracy rating
• Handle and resolve all customer complaints
• Work cross-functionally (Marketing, Operations and Accounting) to resolve customer issues in world-class fashion
• Track sales and customer care metrics to ensure goals are met or exceeded
• Responsible for customer retention; customer growth; customer satisfaction; and conversion of new customers into retained customers
• Outbound Sales calls to increase revenue to assigned client group
• Performs other duties as assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. • Excellent telephone/email etiquette
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Outstanding follow-through
• Customer service driven
• Proven track record of achieving sales and customer service goals
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly and thoroughly
• Familiarity with CRM software and experience managing accounts across different time zones
• Able to multi-task
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Dental office/lab industry experience preferred, but not required
• BA/BS or equivalent, and 2-4 years sales experience in a customer service environment
We offer an excellent compensation plan with benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, short/long term disability, 401(k) plus match, vacation and holidays.
If you are committed to providing the ultimate customer experience and have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic, fast paced and rewarding environment, please submit your resume.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic, fast paced and rewarding environment, please send your resume.
FINANCE – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
HUMAN RESOURCES – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
IT – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
MARKETING – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
OPERATIONS – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
SALES – NO OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE